Insider asked some printers and and creative designers “what kinds of jobs are you working on now” and here’s what they said.
Baud Ramirez, Blue Sky Digital Printing
We are seeing a lot of our customers cashing in their Promo Bucks and using them to advertise in the following areas:
- PSAs amid the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Health care providers, hospitals, and ER centers;
- Restaurants emphasizing curbside pickup or delivery;
- Dispensaries and other businesses within the CDB industry emphasizing curbside delivery;
- US Census and political ads;
- Lawyers, law firms, and attorneys; and
- Churches, banks, and gas stations/travel stop centers.
Greg Callaham, Greg Callaham Design
I’ve had a lot of design requests for political candidates lately. They seem to be buying multiple static boards and multiple slides on digital boards. I’ve also done quite a few real estate OOH designs and restaurant messages promoting curbside pick-up and delivery service.
Vinny Pannutti of Camel City Posters
- We are getting automotive ads, as many are running special incentives. Dealerships are offering to deliver the vehicle to your home.
- Ace Hardware ads have promoted that they offer pick-up and delivery
- Heating and cooling contractors running ads for air purifiers and AC ads.
- Home Improvement/Building supply stores are running Co-op ads
- Some Auto service centers are running some Cooper Tire co-op ads. The are announcing that they are open for business and auto repair is considered an essential business.
- Motorsports stores are running ads with themes like “We Get you Outside”. This works within social distancing guidelines.
- Lawn Equipment Ads! Many of the lawn equipment companies are still buying out of home right now and using Co-op!
- Still Open! We Offer Pick Up!
Adam Owen, Adam Owen Creative
Here’s what I’ve been seeing over the past two weeks.
- Lots of restaurants retrofitting ads to include “Delivery / curbside / takeout”
- Auto detailing shops offering disinfecting services
- Disaster relief companies offering disinfecting services
- Home / office cleaning businesses offering disinfecting services
- Schools notifying people about lunch pickups
- Businesses saying “WE’RE STILL OPEN”
- Tutoring and online teaching
- Covid-19 facts and Recommendations
- Churches offering messages of hope.
Insider thinks banks which offer SBA coronavirus disaster loans and payroll protection loans are a possible advertiser as well. The programs were funded by Congress last week and will be rolling out in the coming weeks.